This interactive job aid helps you understand entering, changing, and effectively using projections in the Faculty Portfolio tool within MyReports.
- The Faculty Portfolio Projections tool enables users to project budget/revenue, expenses, and other changes for sponsored projects and other faculty controlled funding for a Fund/Dept ID/Project/Activity Period. Published projections are displayed in Faculty Portfolio reports, along with actual expenditures to date to provide a projected balance
- On the Projections sheet, you can enter projections for revenue and non-personnel expenses and other changes at Account Level D
- On the Budget sheet, you can enter projections for budget at Account Level D
- On the Personnel Projections sheet, you can enter projections for existing employees or to be hired (TBH) employees
- Projections can be edited and saved as many times as needed without publishing projection data into the Faculty Portfolio reports
- Users can publish projections any time they are ready to “push” their projection data into the MyReports Faculty Portfolio suite, where they can review their published projections against actuals in a variety of useful and informative reports