The next Research Administration Town Hall will be held on Thursday, September 15 from 9 to 11 a.m. in 301 Health Sciences West (HSW) at Parnassus. A real-time broadcast to Pottruck Auditorium in Rock Hall at Mission Bay will also be available. You may also participate via a real-time webcast available from your computer.
We appreciate your participation in our recent survey and we will be sharing the results, including upcoming changes, at the September Town Hall.
We encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to highlight your research administration team by joining us at the September Town Hall for a photo which will be shared at the Research Administration Day campus event. We will have photo booths at Parnassus and Mission Bay; please come out to the most convenient location to have your picture taken. If you are unable to participate at the live and webcast photo booth locations, you are also welcome to email your picture.
Email your picture submissions as a jpeg file attachment to [email protected] with the following:
Subject: 2016 UCSF RAD Picture Submission
Email Body Text:
- Name, title, and department of individual submitting pictures
- Context of the pictures + full names of individuals in the picture
- Please confirm you have obtained permission from these individuals in the picture for use at the UCSF 2016 RAD event by including the following statements:
- We, the above mentioned individuals, give our consent to the University of California, San Francisco to use our images at the 2016 Research Administrator Day (RAD) Event on Friday, September 23, 2016 for the purposes within UCSF’s mission of research, education, patient care, and public service.
- We understand that our identities may be revealed through the photographs and we waive any right to compensation. We further release and forever discharge the University, its officers, agents and employees from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of said photographs.
Note that we may not be able to use all the pictures submitted but we will do our best to be as inclusive as possible.
In preparation for the Town Hall, we encourage you to join the Research Administration Town Hall Chatter group, available via MyAccess. Chatter is used to communicate agendas, the webcast link, and any technical issues or updates during the Town Halls. You can also use Chatter to submit topic requests for upcoming Town Hall meetings.