Effective February 1, 2017, a new process will be available to submit requests for stipend payments. The new Stipend Payment Request application allows departments to submit an Excel spreadsheet to request payments from multiple stipend fund sources for a single or multiple individuals in a single transaction, and can be used to request stipend payments for students, Clinical Fellows, and Visiting Scholars.
Benefits of the new Stipend Payment Request include:
- Submit a request for payment of stipends from multiple chartstrings to a single or multiple individuals in one transaction
- Familiar Excel format; users may be able to cut and paste data from an existing spreadsheet
- Spreadsheet can be saved and submitted at a later date
- Ability to make corrections and changes to the spreadsheet before submission
- Supports upload of submitted request to PeopleSoft reducing key entry errors and processing time
You can begin using the new Stipend Payment Request application on February 1st. The current Stipend Payment Request Template will remain available until Tuesday, February 28th. Beginning on March 1st, the current Stipend Payment Request Template will no longer be accepted.
To access and use the new Stipend Payment Request:
The CGA Student Accounting Team is grateful for the work of the pilot group. Without your help and input, we would not have been able to enhance and streamline this process.
For more information on stipend payments including contacts for assistance, see the Student Accounting section of the Controller’s Office website.