The ITS Recharge System is a web-based application that provides faculty and staff with tools to view details related to recharge including the Data Network, IT Field Services, telephones, and server recharges. ITS is hosting 90-minute training sessions designed to introduce department financial administrators and financial analysts to the ITS Recharge System. The training also provides experienced users of the ITS Recharge System with an opportunity to learn about new system updates. Each training session will cover:
- Overview of the recharge system
- Reporting and recharge inquiries
- ITFS\Data Network\Telephone\Data Center Service
Select your preference of these remaining sessions:
- July 25 at 10 a.m. – Mission Center Building: conference room 126
- August 22 at 10 a.m. - Laurel Heights: Chancellor's Conference Room
Registration is not required; all sessions will present the same material, attend the session that best fits your schedule. If you have any questions about this training, contact IT Functional Analyst Nancy He at [email protected] or 415.502.0140.