As provided in the Year End Close Presentation, below are key dates impacting PETU (payroll expense transfer) processing and posting of payroll transactions to the General Ledger.
- The biweekly salary and benefit accrual occurs monthly and was posted with June payroll on June 26
- June leave usage will be included in the July 13 pay compute and will be reflected in MyReports on July 17
- The last date to submit Payroll Expense Transfer Uploaders (PETUs) to the Controller's Office Solution Center to be included in the June Ledger:
- June 23: PETUs for sponsored funds
- July 10: PETUs for non-sponsored funds
- PETUs for June received on or after July 11th will:
- Automatically be included in the July payroll journal and accruals will appear in the July General Ledger.
- Require approval from your Control Point Finance Administrator and a justification if you are requesting to accrue for the PETU in the June ledger.
- Posting dates for June payroll transactions:
Pay Cycle PETU* Pay Compute Available in MyReports
- *PETUs received by 5 p.m. on this date are guaranteed for batching into the adjacent pay compute. You will be contacted if the PETU requires additional review that may delay batching.