The University of California has partnered with JetSuiteX to provide our travelers with more airfare options to select west coast cities.
Benefits of Using JetSuiteX
- Speed – No lines, no crowds, and no waiting. Show up to their private terminal, and go from parking to take off in just 15 minutes. At the end of your trip, your baggage will be waiting for you planeside.
- Convenience – Travel exclusively between private jet terminals with easy parking, no cattle-call boarding, and no waiting for your checked luggage.
- Comfort – Get complimentary beverages and snacks in both airport lounges and on board, first class-style legroom, comfortable leather seats, and full flight attendant service.
- Price – Fare rules and fees are very competitive when compared to other commercial airlines.
JetSuiteX currently offers flights from:
- Burbank (Los Angeles County)
- Concord (East Bay)
- Las Vegas
- San Jose
- Coming Soon: Orange County and Carlsbad (San Diego County).
How to Book with JetSuiteX
- Bookings must be made online through Connexxus. Do not call JetSuiteX.
- Calling JetSuiteX will impose a $20 booking fee and UC discounts will NOT be credited.
- There is no UCSF direct bill option available at this time. Use your personal or Corporate Travel Card to pay for your airfare.
See the JetSuiteX website for helpful FAQ’s, however note that JetSuiteX “GoRental Car Service” is not UC approved.