In order to improve Dept ID searching, an effort is underway to add an additional level to the Dept ID filters that allows searching across all levels of the Dept ID tree. The new level is called “Level All” and will be the default level for most reports, allowing users to more quickly and simply find Dept IDs without first selecting the tree level for the specific desired Dept ID. This relieves users from determining the appropriate tree level before selecting a Dept ID and eliminates a few clicks.
“Level All” will eventually be available in both the UCSF Health and Campus reports. Currently, "Level All" is available in the following UCSF Health reports:
- Monthly Variance Summary Report
- Monthly Variance by Alt Account Report
- Monthly Variance Trend Report
- Monthly Variance by Dept ID Report
- Labor Productivity Summary Report
- Labor Productivity Trend Report
- Labor Productivity by Dept ID Report
- Labor Productivity by Job Code Report
Users may need to clear their browser's cache in order to take advantage of the enhancements. Watch for updates on this continuing enhancement effort in future editions of the Controller's Office Newsletter.