Register now for the Certified Research Administrator (CRA) Review Session and the Certified Financial Research Administrator (CFRA) Review Session. We can now confirm that both the CRA (June 14) and CFRA (June 15) review sessions will be held as scheduled. Do not wait to register if you are considering becoming certified in either program during the upcoming fall 2018 or spring 2019 exam cycles.
The Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC) sponsors the exams and review sessions that are hosted by UCSF. The purpose of each Body of Knowledge Review Session is to familiarize you with the outline of information used as the basis of the CRA and CFRA certifications offered by RACC. These reviews will help you determine the areas where your knowledge is weak and where you may benefit from additional study. Both certifications are respected credentials to add to your personal portfolio if you work in research administration.
Certified Research Administrator (CRA) - Body of Knowledge Review Session
- Event Date and Time: Thursday, June 14, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Certified Financial Research Administrator (CFRA) - Body of Knowledge Review Session
- Event Date and Time: Friday, June 15, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Body of Knowledge Review Sessions Essentials
- Sponsored by: Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC)
- Location: University of California, San Francisco; Specific details will be provided to registrants
- Presenter: Jeffrey Ritchie, CFRA, CRA. Jeffrey serves on the RACC Board of Directors
- Registration Fee: $225. Registration fee includes coffee/tea at beginning of review session, boxed lunch, and a Study Examination Manual
- Registration and Payment Link: http://www.racc-cert.org/application-for-review/
- If paying by check for a group OR for yourself, please include the name(s) of the participant(s) with your payment
- Registration cancellations or transfers received more than 72 hours before the date of the session will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee; cancellations or transfers received less than 72 hours before the session will be refunded less an administration fee of $75.
To find out more about the Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC), and the Certifications for Research Administrators and Financial Research Administrators, visit the RACC website.
*RACC reserves the right to cancel a review session if fewer than 15 people have registered by May 25. If the review session does meet the required participation three weeks prior to the event, then a full registration refund will be issued to all registrants.