We are happy to announce the release of several new enhancements to the General Ledger (GL) Verification Tool:
- Two reports are now available to help users view and monitor verification and approval status for their departments.
- The Approval Status Report displays the approval status of one or more Dept IDs, along with the corresponding users responsible for approval. Approval is required as a part of GL Verification for each month.
- The Verification Status Report displays the verification status of transactions in one or more Dept IDs, along with the corresponding users who performed verification and approval.
- The Journal Description field has been added to the Verify GLV Items screen.
- Approval enhancements have been made so a Dept ID at a higher level in the Dept ID tree will be automatically marked as Approved when all of its child Dept IDs are approved. Conversely, when a higher level Dept ID is approved, all of its child Dept IDs in the tree will be automatically marked as Approved.
Please take a moment to review these new features the next time you log into the GL Verification Tool. You can read more about these and other recent GL Verification Tool enhancements in the General Ledger (GL) Verification Tool Enhancement Summary.
If you have comments or questions, contact the GLV team at [email protected].