As part of UCSF’s transition to UCPath, At Your Service Online (AYSO) will become read-only starting April 24, 2020. As a result, several actions that employees could previously take in AYSO will be unavailable such as:
- Updates to employee information including personal information, tax withholding, and direct deposit.
- Initial enrollment in benefits for new employees whose Period of Initial Eligibility (PIE) falls between April 24 and May 31.
Employees will still be able to view and print historical information contained in AYSO such as pay statements and tax documents for periods prior to UCPath implementation. Links to external sites such as Wageworks, UCRAYS, and other benefits providers will continue to be available.
UCPath online will replace AYSO starting on June 1.
Make Changes to Employee Information by April 23
All employees are encouraged to verify and update their personal information in AYSO by April 23, before data conversion to UCPath. Employees who receive paper paychecks should confirm that their home address is current, as this will be the mailing destination for paychecks.
After April 23, employees must wait until June 1 to make changes to their information, when the self-service features become available in UCPath online.
Sign Up for Direct Deposit
With the implementation of UCPath, paper paychecks will be mailed on payday and delivered by the U.S. Postal Services. Employees who receive paper paychecks are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit in AYSO by April 23 in order to avoid mailing delays for their June pay.
Temporary Procedures for Benefits Enrollment from April 24 to May 31
Eligible employees can continue to enroll online in AYSO for their health benefits through April 23. After April 23, these employees will not be able to enroll in benefits online if their Period of Initial Eligibility closes before June 1.
From April 24 through May 31, complete and submit paper forms to Payroll Benefits
- Health Benefits Enrollment Form for Newly Eligible Employees
- Health Benefits Enrollment Form for Life Events
Employees enrolling in the UC Plus-Supplemental Health Plans should enroll at www.UCPlus.com.
UCPath online Opens June 1 for UCSF Employees
Beginning on June 1, all UCSF paid employees will have access to UCPath online. They can manage their information using new self-service functionality, including the following tasks:
- Update personal information such as home address
- View and print earnings statements for pay periods after go-live
- View and update tax forms
- Enroll, view, and change direct deposit options
- View benefits and leave accruals
- Make life event changes (marriage, divorce, birth of child, adoption, etc.)
- Enroll in health benefits during their PIE
To learn more about preparing for UCPath, including additional cutover actions and deadlines, visit the UCPath website.
For questions about benefits enrollment, campus employees should contact the Benefits Specialty Center. UCSF Health employees should contact Health Benefits by calling (415) 353-4545 option 2, or emailing [email protected].