Fiscal year-end close is approaching! Review the following key dates and available resources to help ensure you are prepared.
2020 Year-End Key Dates
As we prepare for year-end, note the following key dates:
- June Prelim Close: Friday, July 10
- June Interim Close: Friday, July 24
- June Control Point Final Close: Tuesday, July 28
Join us for the annual fiscal close presentation on June 8, 2020. View the Zoom presentation to learn more about the year-end close process, including dates and discussion of key close activities. If you are responsible for any year-end close activities, please plan to view the session. For added security, registration is required for this session.
- Live broadcast: June 8, 2020, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 Noon. To obtain the Zoom link and download a calendar invitation, complete this webinar registration form using your UCSF email account.
- Presentation recording: will be available after the June 8 session from the Fiscal Year-End Close page of the Controller's Office website.
You can use the scheduling feature in MyReports to automate production and delivery of your reports for the June Prelim, Interim, and Final Close. To use this feature, schedule your desired reports to run "At campus month-end close." The MySchedule function will deliver the report the day after the close date (e.g., for June Prelim on Saturday, July 11) and will notify the designated recipients by email. See the Managing and Scheduling MyFavorites in MyReports job aid for detailed instructions.
If you have questions about fiscal year-end close, contact General Accounting & Reporting at [email protected].