Since the rollout of new and revised reports in conjunction with the UCPath go-live, our user community continues to provide feedback on report issues and enhancement requests. The following list summarizes significant items recently addressed, as well as enhancements planned on the near-term horizon.
Distribution of Payroll Expense Report (DPE)
A new version of the DPE is available as of July 1. Highlights of report changes to address UCPath data include:
- New fields added to the report output:
- Hours (displayed for all employees)
- Percent of Pay (displayed for all employees)
- Percent of Effort (displayed for all employees)
- Earnings Begin Date
- Additional changes:
- Display of Postdoc Fellowship expenses outside of salaries and benefits Accounts on the Account Management Tree
- Correction to populate the over the cap indicator, displaying the full value for both over the cap and up to the cap records (e.g. N-OTC004 and Y-OTC004)
- Relocation of the Time field to the “Show PPS Details” section of the report
Employee & Position Distribution Report
- Resolved on June 27: funding entry records with blank earning codes on the Salary Cap MCOP Funding Worksheet were missing. This mainly impacted the Health Sciences Compensation Plan (HSCP) employee population.
- Future enhancements in development: addition of cap indicator (e.g., N-OTC004 and Y-OTC-004), cap rate, percent of effort, and the ability to run the report by position department.
Reports will continue to evolve in the coming weeks and months. Contact the Controller's Office Solution Center if you have any questions about MyReports or to report a potential issue.