Capital Equipment Codes and Schedules
Commonly used codes and schedules for capital assets and equipment:
- Physical Inventory Custodian Schedules lists Equipment Custodian, department, and start date by the two-year physical inventory cycle.
- Building Codes lists building, street address, and building code.
- Equipment Account Codes lists the description for each equipment related Account code.
- Equipment Custody Codes lists custody codes, descriptions, custodians, and departments
- Useful Life Indices for Equipment Depreciation links to the schedule maintained on the University of California, Office of the President (UCOP) Purchasing Services website. You can search by Caption Sequence Index, EQ Code Sequence Index, or keyword.