This Payment Card Industry Security Awareness Training is designed to familiarize employees with credit card security issues and enhance their skills in maintaining the security and safety of the UCSF payment card environment and cardholder data.
You will learn about:
- Payment Card Industry and its requirements
- Data security breaches
- Payment card transaction process
- Best practices for protecting cardholder information
- University policies related to payment cards
Duration: 20-30 minutes
This training is:
- Required upon hire and then annually thereafter for all UCSF Health and Campus staff who handle credit cards and/or cardholder information.
- Recommended for anyone who would like to understand more about the Data Security Standards of the Payment Card Industry.
This is a Certification Course
Completion of this training certifies the learner for 1 year. Passing this course requires you complete all the included quizzes with 100%. You have unlimited attempts. Staff must complete this course annually for as long as they handle credit cards or credit card information. Managers should assign direct reports as required to complete this training in the UC Learning Center as part of the process of establishing new credit card handlers.