CO Solution Center Help

Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm

Phone: (415) 476-2126

Replace a Paper Paycheck

Replace a Paper Paycheck

If you lost your paper paycheck, have a damaged paycheck, or have a paycheck more than 180 days old, please contact the Controller’s Office Solution Center for assistance. 

Review Options for Receiving Missed Pay if you did not receive your paycheck or were not paid in full. 

To Request a Replacement Check

Employees that have misplaced a check are asked to wait 2 business days to see if the original check can be found.

If it is determined that your check was lost in the mail or has passed the stale date, you must contact the UCPath Center by submitting an inquiry in UCPath online.