You may now go to At Your Service Online (AYSO) and elect to receive your Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage, electronically. You will receive a printed, paper copy of your form 1095-C unless you elect to change to an electronic format.
How it works:
- Those who elect to receive Form 1095-C electronically will be notified via email when their Form 1095-C is available for secure retrieval on AYSO. This is often weeks in advance of those who receive paper forms!
- 1095-C Forms are stored on AYSO for a minimum of five years and are available 24/7.
- Electing to receive your Form1095-C electronically is fast and easy. It only takes three steps!
- Even if you already receive your W-2 electronically, you must go to AYSO to elect to also receive your Form 1095-C electronically.
- You only need to make this election once; your latest election will remain on file until you change it.
How to sign up:
- Sign in to AYSO with your username and password (the same as you use annually for Open Enrollment and to review your online earnings statements).
- If you are a new user or have forgotten your username or password, click on the appropriate link below the “sign in” button to create or retrieve your information.
- Click: W-2 and 1095-C under the "Income and Taxes" heading
- Select: Select 1095-C Delivery Method (if applicable)
- Check the boxes at the bottom of the form to make your election and click submit. You will receive an immediate confirmation e-mail.
Changes made through AYSO (to either elect electronic delivery or to withdraw any previous elections) that occur prior to January 1, 2017 will impact the 2016 Form 1095-C delivery method.
If you have any questions about secure, electronic 1095-C notification or need additional assistance, contact the Controller's Office Solution Center.