The Post Award Management (PAM) training series is designed as an introduction to post award processes for new employees and is also a good refresher for those seeking a basic process review. There are five separate two-hour modules in the PAM series; the PAM series is presented twice per year.
Currently scheduled and available for registration:
- August 23 - Compliance for Sponsored Projects
- September 21 - Award Acceptance and Setup of Sponsored Projects
- October 18 - Billing for Sponsored Projects
- November 14 - Cash Management and Collection for Sponsored Projects
- December 14 - Financial Reporting and Award Closeout
Log on to the UC Learning Center and search for "PAM" to register. Note that the UC Learning Center is being upgraded and unavailable until August 8. If you have any questions about using the UC Learning Center, contact Controller's Office Training Manager Michael Burgess.