The UC Office of the President (UCOP) Central Travel Office is pleased to announce the release of a freshly designed Connexxus travel portal, featuring a new webinar section allowing users to easily locate popular travel educational sessions.
Other enhancements include:
- A rebranded Resources section with intuitive sorting capabilities making it easier for users to find specific program information and instruction job aids – found in the Help Center
- A comprehensive Hotel Directory which includes a Local Hotels list to increase awareness of participating hotels nearby UC campuses offering discounts – found in the Travel Info area
- A redesigned FAQ section with predictive search capabilities – found in the Help Center
- An all-inclusive search feature to quickly locate information needed – found at the top of every page
- New Travel Apps sections with handy downloadable mobile apps to make travel as easy as possible – found in the Travel Info area
- Promotional banners that slide horizontally across the main page highlighting important travel topics and events
- A new responsive format that intuitively resizes pages to whatever device you may be using
- New date stamped timeline News/Events sections covering more travel topics and special events – found in the Help Center
- An expandable Newsletter section for users who wish to read even more about the travel program and our suppliers – found in the Help Center
Whether you want to explore the new Connexxus site and features or want to learn more about the UC Travel Program, check out the new fall look by visiting www.travel.ucop.edu. While you are there, review your profile for accuracy and update information (i.e. contact number) if needed.
If you have comments or feedback, contact the UCOP Central Travel Office at [email protected].