The Certified Financial Research Administrator (CFRA) Body of Knowledge review session originally scheduled for February 9, 2018 has been rescheduled. The new date is June 15 and is perfectly timed for the September exam cycle. For the session to proceed, 15 people must be registered by May 25*. We encourage you to register early to ensure the class is not cancelled.
The exam and review session are sponsored by the Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC) and hosted by UCSF. The purpose of the Body of Knowledge Review Session is to familiarize you with the outline of information used as the basis of the CFRA certification offered by RACC. This review will help you determine the areas where your knowledge is weak and may need additional study. The CFRA is a great credential to add to your personal portfolio if you work in research administration.
Certified Financial Research Administrator (CFRA) Body of Knowledge Review Session
- Sponsored by: Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC)
- Location: University of California, San Francisco
- Presenter: Jeffrey Ritchie, CFRA, CRA. Jeffrey serves on the RACC Board of Directors
- Event Date and Time: Friday, June 15, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Registration Fee: $225. Registration fee includes coffee/tea at beginning of review session, boxed lunch, and a Study Examination Manual
- Registration and Payment Link: http://www.racc-cert.org/application-for-review/
- If paying by check for a group OR for yourself, please include the name(s) of the participant(s) with your payment
Registration cancellations or transfers received more than 72 hours before the date of the session will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee; cancellations or transfers received less than 72 hours before the session will be refunded less an administration fee of $75.
To find out more about the Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC) and the Certification for Financial Research Administrators, visit the RACC website.
*RACC reserves the right to cancel a review session if fewer than 15 people have registered by May 25. If the review session does meet the required participation three weeks prior to the event, then a full registration refund will be issued to all registrants.