The Controller's Office deployed a number of enhancements to the GL Verification Tool user interface on November 18. Details were distributed by email to current users upon release, and an archive of all enhancements can be found on the Controller’s Office website.
To address future enhancement needs and priorities, representatives from departments across campus have been appointed to a new GLV Advisory Group. The group’s charter is to support the continuous improvement of the GL Verification Tool through the following activities:
- Strategize about best practices for the verification process and the use of the GL Verification tool
- Promote the adoption of best practices within the Control Points
- Contribute to decision-making for proposed enhancement requirements and design
- Analyze, vote on, and prioritize enhancement requests
- Help communicate changes to users throughout the UCSF campus community
The group met initially on November 16. Members will continue to meet monthly and will submit enhancement requests received from the Control Points as well as consider those proposed by the Controller’s Office. View the current Advisory Group Membership on the Controller's Office website.