Payroll Guidance for Employees

Take action

UCSF employees use At Your Service Online (AYSO) to view and make changes to tax withholding allowances, health and welfare benefits, retirement and savings plans, or your mailing address. You can also view and print your earning statements, and Form W-2s for current and prior years.

Get help

If you have questions about your pay rate, benefits or leave of absence contact your supervisor or Human Resources Generalist (campus).

If you need clarification about a payroll payment you received or are expecting, help with online earning statements, or have questions about your payroll benefits, contact the Controller's Office Solution Center (COSC). The COSC will provide assistance or refer your inquiry to the most applicable contact for your particular question.